Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I <3 Beijing

WARNING: If you have no tolerance for good-hearted double Nintendo and/or find gutter humor utterly deplorable, you might not what to read this post. If, on the other hand, you have a sense of humor, read on.

I found this t-shirt during the second week I was here, and I had to have it. I've been planning the photo shoot opportunities the entire time. Finally, with enough poses up my sleeve and my friends sufficiently brow-beaten into agreeing to serve as photographers, I have the beginning of the series. I plan on adding more shots throughout my time here.

Enjoy! I sure did. ;-)


From I 3 Beijing


Wait for it... what is it that I love (that I am obviously not loving right now)?

Oh yes, there it is... BJ!!


From I 3 Beijing


I also love the fighting turtles. They could be the mascot for a hippie California university.


From I 3 Beijing



From I 3 Beijing



From I 3 Beijing



From I 3 Beijing


:-D

I admit that the Chinese translation of this shirt isn't funny at all. It just says "Beijing". Ho-hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment