Popular Posts

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Last night, I had a dream. In this dream, I was in China, but I was just moving in (or something — this past is a little hazy). Whatever it was, I was testing out new mattresses. I had friends with me, helping me test out my options. They had actually provided samples of what they slept on.

So much like Goldie Locks, I went down the row trying out the mattresses. One guy (I have no idea who) had a unique set-up. He had pillows for his head, but otherwise slept on the floor. I tried it out.

Ouch, was it uncomfortable. I have a distinct memory of his sleeping arrangement being completely uncomfortable. I told him how horrible it was. He denied and said it was great. I tried to move on to the next mattress, and maybe I did, but it was shortly after that that I woke up.

Oh.

That was my mattress I was sleeping on.


- Do you really care this was posted using BlogPress from my iPad?

Location:Beijing, China

1 comment:

  1. I LOLd. Thank you. I think I've had a similar dream before in the same situation.

    ReplyDelete